We hope you are all keeping safe and well under the current circumstances. In the light of the continuing issues surrounding the Covid 19 pandemic we have been reviewing all our procedures in order to make travelling with us as safe as possible and have implemented the following:
1) Our waiting room at Princes Risborough Station will remain closed to the public but bookings will be taken by telephone, e-mail or via this website.
2) Card payment facilities (including contactless) as well as remote payments (including BACS) are in operation as from now. However, both cash payments and cheques will still be accepted.
3) All our drivers will be equipped with face masks.
4) Hand sanitisers will be made available for customer use in all our cars and drivers will regularly wash/sanitise hands as required.
5) All our cars will be regularly cleaned with emphasis on door handles, seatbelts, back of seats etc.
6) We will try to maintain social distancing where possible and will give you the option of handling your own shopping/bags if preferred.
However, please rest assured that we will continue to assist you with lifting heavy items should you need help and social distancing is maintained.
We hope the above measures will put our customers’ minds at rest; however, if you have any additional requirements or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss these further.